Re: [ezjail] ezjail-admin update -P crashes server

I realized the folly of my ways - this is a server I deal with remotely via
ssh and I needed screen involved to avoid garbled packets and their potential
deadly results. Sorry to trouble this maillist.

But I love ezjail in general and am waiting patiently for the newest version
to make it into the official ports tree!