Re: [ezjail] attach zfs to jails

Philipp Wuensche wrote:
>> Of couse you still need the usual zfs+jail stuff like
>> security.jail.mount_allowed=1 and security.jail.enforce_statfs=0 as well
>> as "add path zfs unhide" in the devfs.rules for the jail.
>
> I commited this in a refined version to the CVS, I also commited support
> for setting cpusets and FIBs.

At least zfs-datasets and cpusets didn't work correct during
boot-sequenze or when using ezjail-admin start without jails as
arguments. Everybody who uses those features should update ezjail.

This fix needs to be in 3.1.

https://erdgeist.org/cvsweb/ezjail/ezjail.sh.diff?r1=1.57;r2=1.58;f=h

greetings,
cryx