Re: [ezjail] Daylight savings in jails

On 2007/10/17, George Donnelly <george AT highspeedrails DOT com> wrote:

remove the adjkerntz line from /etc/crontab. this is a good idea for any
and all jails.

Still bites me why only two jails of ten are misbehaving.

also, you can tzsetup to control the timezone of a jail, you don't need
to use the zoneinfo port.

Unfortunately, here we need the port, as the brazilian Government changes
the daylight start and end dates every single year. So we must update the zoneinfo
(or update manually wth zic) before using the tzsetup.

Thanks!
Alex