jail refuses to stop

Hi,

I believe the commands explain what I'm trying to tell.
It seems that the stop command leaves the jail in a zombie-like state, all services inside the jail are stopped, but the jail itself remains and doens't respond.

I did some further testing, the jail starts and stops a douzen times without a problem IF I don't login with ssh to the jail. As soon I login with ssh the jail refuses to stop.

[root@srvapp002 ~]# jls
  JID  IP Address      Hostname                      Path
    1  172.16.0.190    testjail                      /usr/jails/testjail
    2  172.16.0.191    srvapp002a              /usr/jails/srvapp002a

[root@srvapp002 ~]# /usr/local/etc/rc.d/ezjail.sh stop
ezjailStopping jails: testjail srvapp002a.

[root@srvapp002 ~]# jls
  JID  IP Address      Hostname                      Path
    1  172.16.0.190    testjail                      /usr/jails/testjail

[root@srvapp002 ~]# jkill 1
jkill: creating /usr/jails/testjail/dev/null device in jail.
jkill: couldn't connect to kernel: /dev/null: Operation not supported

[root@srvapp002 ~]# jls
  JID  IP Address      Hostname                      Path
    1  172.16.0.190    testjail                      /usr/jails/testjail

Günther