strange /dev/fd/ lines when doing find + other questions

Hi,

Probably not ezjail related, but refering to the last questions and rapid answers I prefer to post my question here.

When I'm searching something in a jail with find I get these lines:

find: /dev/fd/3/work: No such file or directory
find: /dev/fd/3/scripts: No such file or directory
find: /dev/fd/3/.hushlogin: No such file or directory
find: /dev/fd/3/.bash_logout: No such file or directory
find: /dev/fd/3/.bash_profile: No such file or directory
find: /dev/fd/3/.bash_rc: No such file or directory
find: /dev/fd/3/.inputrc: No such file or directory
find: /dev/fd/3/.bash_history: No such file or directory
find: /dev/fd/3: No such file or directory
find: /dev/fd/4/work: No such file or directory
find: /dev/fd/4/scripts: No such file or directory
find: /dev/fd/4/.hushlogin: No such file or directory
find: /dev/fd/4/.bash_logout: No such file or directory
find: /dev/fd/4/.bash_profile: No such file or directory
find: /dev/fd/4/.bash_rc: No such file or directory
find: /dev/fd/4/.inputrc: No such file or directory
find: /dev/fd/4/.bash_history: No such file or directory
find: /dev/fd/4: No such file or directory
find: /dev/fd/5: Bad file descriptor

The files/dirs work, scrips, .bash_logout, etc do exist in /root and my own home.

Other questions:
- has anybody some good experiences with chkrootkit in a jail? I gives some problems with netstat (kvm not found, caused by no kernel in jail). I think chkrootkit is not a necessity in a jail: no kernel rootkits possible and the OS part of the jail is read-only.

- on my previous job I worked a lot with openvpn, but it doesn't worked in a jail because of the ifconfig not being able to create new virtual interfaces. Anyone doing some nasty stuff with openvpn/jails? :)

Cheers.

Günther