Patching jails to make periodic scripts log to files

Hello,

Yesterday I saw the changelog and upgraded to ezjail v2.1 and I would
like to patch existing jails with this new feature:

" * Default flavours /etc/periodic.conf now makes all periodic scripts
log to files instead  of sending mails. Most often this is what you
want in your jails."

In other words, I'd like to make my old jails' /etc/periodic.conf to
make all periodic scripts log to files instead of sending mails.

Thanks in advance,

Alex