Re: [ezjail] Weird Permission Denied Error.

Dan Rue wrote:

Ah Ha!  THANK YOU!

I had 755 on /usr/jails, /usr/jails/basejail, and
/usr/jails/basejail/usr.

Now, was that my fault or ezjail's?  I guess most people don't run with
a umask of 027 anymore..

excellent, i ran into that once and pulled my hair out for quite some time.

i don't think ezjail did it. i ran into that problem with regular jails on freebsd4 and i know i caused it that time.

--
george donnelly ~ High Speed Rails inc. ~ highspeedrails.com
Managed Open-Source Hosting ~ Plone Hosting ~ Full Support