Re: [ezjail] what does that one jail lock another?

On 01/14/12 14:16, Ferruccio Zamuner wrote:

I've experienced that on 8.2 the error appears only if I give two IP
addresses to the jail: first one on loopback alias and second on
external IP on re0 sharing this IP with other jails.

Sorry, I've just check the second host is using ezjail 3.1 and freebsd is 8.1.

With ezjail 3.1 and freebsd 8.1 I can share same external IP (on re0)
between different jails while with ezjail 3.2 on freebsd 8.2 seems not possible.

Have you more hint about how to solve this?

Best regards,           \ferz