Re: [ezjail] what does that one jail lock another?

On 01/14/12 08:45, Dirk Engling wrote:

I've defined some jails, but there is a strange effect that I don't
understand. I'm writting to discover my mistake. In log files I've not
found any error and hint.

Which OS version are you using?

8.2

I'm already using lo0 with 10 alias and ezjail on another server but on that host I've only one address (l0_aliasN) each jail.
On this one I've tried to assign both public address and lo0 alias.

Try cloing the loopback interface (i.e. adding lo1 and so on) and
configure the other addresses to it.

Ok, thank you.

Best regards,             \ferz