Re: [ezjail] what does that one jail lock another?

I've defined some jails, but there is a strange effect that I don't understand. I'm writting to discover my mistake. In log files I've not found any error and hint.

Which OS version are you using? Considering this thread:

http://freebsd.1045724.n5.nabble.com/Jails-loopback-interfaces-and-sendmail-td4048582.html

I think that at least in 8.* stack virtualisation was not ready and giving one address of the loopback interface to one of your jails blocks the lookback interface for other jails.

Try cloing the loopback interface (i.e. adding lo1 and so on) and configure the other addresses to it.

http://blog.burghardt.pl/2009/01/multiple-freebsd-jails-sharing-one-ip-address/

  erdgeist