Re: [ezjail] Re: Weird Permission Denied Error.

At this point, I don't have a clue what's wrong. I'm just grasping at straws, trying to think what I'd look at.

What does /etc/fstab.<YOURJAILNAME> look like? Could be the mount options blocking execution. Where are your jails mounted? Is /usr/jails a separate filesystem? If yes, is that filesystem mounted noexec?

Can you run (from the host, outside the jail):
  su -u nobody -c /usr/jails/basejail/bin/csh