Re: [ezjail] ezjail-admin bug with more than one ezjail.flavour scripts

On 09.01.2012 22:56, Dirk Engling wrote:

Regards and thanks for the report (why didnt yo write earlier, when the
bug is not new to you ;)

I just noticed the problem, did not take time to look into this enough to make sure that the 'bug' wasn't mine - I wrote my "workaround" 5mn before posting :)

But it's the 3.2 announce that made me look at this again :-|

Anyway, thank you very mutch for this great script !
--
*geoffroy desvernay*
C.R.I - Administration systèmes et réseaux