Re: [ezjail] Weird Permission Denied Error.

On Fri, Aug 10, 2007 at 04:55:52PM -0300, Alex Moura wrote:
> Maybe you could make a copy of a working jail to deploy the mysql server?

Well, mysql was simply the first thing that triggered this error.  I
assume that I'll run into it again as I try to actually use the jails
and install other software and startup scripts.

The problem isn't specific to the "nobody" user - it's reproducible with
any system user - mysql tries to su to the mysql user, for instance.