Re: [ezjail] Non-interactive use of ezjail-admin update -P

On Wed, 1 Aug 2007, Viren R. Shah wrote:

You mean that there shouldn't be dots at the start of the name right? Almost all our jails have dots in them 'cause they are the fully qualified domain names of the jails.
i.e. www.raytheonvtc.com

no. I meant exactly, that jailnames must not contain dots. However hostnames associated with a jail may contain dots. Look inside /usr/local/etc/ezjail to see what I mean.

Regards

  erdgeist