ezjail-3.2 is out, thanks for your support

Dear ezjailistas,

the immanent release of FreeBSD 9.0 bringing a new directory layout on
the release servers gave me the long needed kick in the ass to finally
roll a new version of ezjail. After less than two years...

Features and fixes are listed in

  http://erdgeist.org/arts/software/ezjail/#cl_version_3_2

Thanks are due to JoeB, who kick started the overhaul of ezjails man
pages and Frédéric Perrin who rewrote them patiently and provided an
zsh-completion function for ezjail-admin.

Thanks to everyone sending in bug reports and patches, beer kegs and cheers.

Hope to hear from successful installations and keep my fingers crossed
not to need an updated 3.2.1 anytime soon.

  erdgeist