Re: [ezjail] Non-interactive use of ezjail-admin update -P

On Wed, 1 Aug 2007, Shane wrote:

I have a jail that I want to manually start only and didnt find a good way
to do it despite making a few mods to the script.    Not a big issue for me
- just drawing it to your attention in case its a real problem that hasnt
been mentioned before.

No this is not an issue. ezjail's names must not contain dots. I ensure that when creating and renaming jails. So inserting a dot into a jailname by marking it .norun or manually renaming the jail prevents it from being run. Thats the deal.

I can think of force-starting a jail marked norun, but that'll miss the point.

Regards

  erdgeist