Re: [ezjail] Non-interactive use of ezjail-admin update -P

speaking of fixes to ezjail - I found the naming a jail with a period (".") in the name not only stops it starting at bootup but also stops it starting alltogether.

I have a jail that I want to manually start only and didnt find a good way to do it despite making a few mods to the script.    Not a big issue for me - just drawing it to your attention in case its a real problem that hasnt been mentioned before.