Re: [ezjail] Non-interactive use of ezjail-admin update -P

Dirk Engling wrote:
> Alexandros Kosiaris wrote:
>
>> By the way, do we have any whatsoever information of when there will be
>> a new version of ezjail ? Has development stoped?
>
> No, dont worry. I'm just on a trip around the world, returning next
> weekend.
Kind a jealous... ;-). Have a nice time for the remaining of your trip(I
am pretty sure you already do :-) )
After tidying up the stuff that accumulated during my 2
> month-absense, I'm going to roll a new version.
Cool.

> The problem you describe is, iirc, already fixed in CVS.
Nice. So I was correct remembering I had seen it somewhere even though I
never found the way back.

--
Alexandros Kosiaris 	Network Management Center , NTUA
e-mail : alex AT noc.ntua DOT gr