Re: [ezjail] Non-interactive use of ezjail-admin update -P

George Donnelly wrote:
> Perhaps a short script like this would do the job for you:
>
> ------
> #!/bin/sh
>
> /usr/sbin/portsnap cron
> /usr/sbin/portsnap update
> /usr/sbin/portsnap -p /path/to/basejail/usr/ports update

Yeah i know. It is however functionality provided by ezjail which
doesn't work well. So i chose to fix it instead of circumventing it.

By the way, do we have any whatsoever information of when there will be
a new version of ezjail ? Has development stoped?

Cheers,

--
Alexandros Kosiaris 	Network Management Center , NTUA
e-mail : alex AT noc.ntua DOT gr