Re: [ezjail] why is fdescfs needed

I rebuilt my kernel without fdescfs but the delay is still there.

and the delay must be after the jail actually starts because even tho the ezjail.sh command has not restart, the jail is already running and i can jexec into it.

i wonder if some of this crypto or image stuff in ezjail.sh is causing this...