Re: [ezjail] why is fdescfs needed

On May 10, 2007, at 10:34 AM, Alexandros Kosiaris wrote:

really? In all of my systems it takes each jail (at least some empty
ones)no more than 2-3 seconds.

Is it perhaps that your jails are slow to start because of some service they are trying to start? I got a couple that take somewhere between 5-7
seconds but they got mysql, apache and php.

these are fresh empty default jails. only cron, sendmail, etc are running.

george donnelly ~ High Speed Rails inc. ~ highspeedrails.com
Managed Open-Source Hosting ~ Plone Hosting ~ Full Support
Y/AIM: highspeedrails ~ 1-800-969-1452 ~ 1-206-774-8566