Re: [ezjail] why is fdescfs needed

George Donnelly wrote:

> On May 10, 2007, at 10:18 AM, Alexandros Kosiaris wrote:
>
>> ezjail_fdescfs_enable="NO"
>>
>> In /usr/local/etc/ezjail.conf stops these errors from appearing.
>
> thanks, true, however it takes forever (a minute?) for the jails to
> start now...
really? In all of my systems it takes each jail (at least some empty
ones)no more than 2-3 seconds.

Is it perhaps that your jails are slow to start because of some service
they are trying to start? I got a couple that take somewhere between 5-7
seconds but they got mysql, apache and php.

--
Alexandros Kosiaris 	Network Management Center , NTUA
e-mail : alex AT noc.ntua DOT gr