RE: [ezjail] The NULL, PORTAL, UMAP and UNION filesystems are known to be buggy ?

>thanks. how hard do you push your system? how many jails do you have
running usually? is it a production server system?

We have about 12 jails on it, including our source code system, which does
take a regular beating.

>I've had no problems with PAE on FreeBSD 6 (couldn't get it to work on
5). I don't use USB anyway though some dc staff may have >successfully
connected usb keyboards, i'm not sure.

Hmmm...we would have to use USB keyboards cause the IBM servers don't have
PS/2 ports.

On May 10, 2007, at 8:12 AM, Viren Shah wrote:

> It's been working fine for us on a 6.2 SMP system for 6 months or so.
>

> On a side note: how's PAE working out? I assume that you can't use USB
> (at least that's what NOTES says)

george donnelly ~ High Speed Rails inc. ~ highspeedrails.com Managed
Open-Source Hosting ~ Plone Hosting ~ Full Support
Y/AIM: highspeedrails ~ 1-800-969-1452 ~ 1-206-774-8566