Re: [ezjail] The NULL, PORTAL, UMAP and UNION filesystems are known to be buggy ?

thanks. how hard do you push your system? how many jails do you have running usually? is it a production server system?

I've had no problems with PAE on FreeBSD 6 (couldn't get it to work on 5). I don't use USB anyway though some dc staff may have successfully connected usb keyboards, i'm not sure.