The NULL, PORTAL, UMAP and UNION filesystems are known to be buggy ?

Hi

I'm a long-time jail user but am looking into using ezjail.

On my FreeBSD 6.2 SMP/PAE kernel I get the following error when I try to start my first ezjail:

----
 ezjailConfiguring jails:.
Starting jails:mount_nullfs: Operation not supported by device
mount_fdescfs: Operation not supported by device
 cannot start jail "01_hanoi_highspeedrails_com":
jail: execv: /bin/sh: No such file or directory
----

So I looked at /usr/src/sys/conf/NOTES and it appears that I need to rebuild my kernel to include NULLFS, however I found this disturbing note:

# NB: The NULL, PORTAL, UMAP and UNION filesystems are known to be
# buggy, and WILL panic your system if you attempt to do anything with
# them.  They are included here as an incentive for some enterprising
# soul to sit down and fix them.
options         NULLFS                  #NULL filesystem

Is nullfs panic-ing anyone's systems?

Thanks.

george donnelly ~ High Speed Rails inc. ~ highspeedrails.com
Managed Open-Source Hosting ~ Plone Hosting ~ Full Support
Y/AIM: highspeedrails ~ 1-800-969-1452 ~ 1-206-774-8566