Re: [ezjail] re: (ezjail) updating ports for jails

Dave wrote:
> Hi,
>    Thanks, i did the update again and got the same msg. I'd like to make
> this work, but i don't want to have to start over to do it.
> Thanks.
> Dave.

Hello,

Then it does seem to be something on the client side. It's definitely a
portsnap issue and it must be present on the host portsnap too.
Could you run portsnap fetch on the host? Normally you would have the
same output. Unfortunately i am not a portsnap expert. All I have to
offer as an advice is:

mv /var/db/portsnap /var/db/portsnap.old
mkdir /var/db/portsnap
portsnap fetch

--
Alexandros Kosiaris 	Network Management Center , NTUA
e-mail : alex AT noc.ntua DOT gr