updating ports for jails

Hi,
I'm running ezjail on freebsd 6.2. I've got one jail that i've been running for a while now, and another i just added. I tried to update my ports with:

ezjail-admin update -P

as i didn't make a full make buildworld so -p wasn't needed. I got an error that the extents were corrupt, this occurred twice when i tried it and the base ports tree that my jail ports go off of have not been updated.
Here's the error.
Thanks.
Dave.

#ezjail-admin update -P
Looking up portsnap.FreeBSD.org mirrors... 2 mirrors found.
Fetching snapshot tag from portsnap1.FreeBSD.org... done.
Fetching snapshot metadata... done.
Updating from Sun Apr  1 10:41:20 EDT 2007 to Tue May  8 22:31:21 EDT 2007.
Fetching 3 metadata patches.. done.
Applying metadata patches... done.
Fetching 3 metadata files...
gunzip: stdin: unexpected end of file