Re: [ezjail] ezjail-admin update -u

Ok. Thank you.
Here are some corrections.
Please check my steps.
  1. stop all jails
  2. edit  ezjail_enable=YES line in rc.conf to ezjail_enable=NO
  3. Update host system
    freebsd-update upgrade -r 7.4-RELEASE
    freebsd-update install
    reboot			# Install the new kernel on the host and boot it
    freebsd-update install  # Install the new userland on the host
  4. ezjail-admin install -mp to instal new 7.4-RELEASE basejail
  5. mergemaster -iU -D /usr/jails/jail1
    mergemaster -iU -D /usr/jails/jail2
  6. edit  ezjail_enable=NO line in rc.conf to ezjail_enable=YES
  7. start all jails
I'm afraid about ezjail-admin install -mp. May be better to delete old basejail first?

--
With best regards,
Konstantin Vasilyev