Re: [ezjail] ezjail best practices

Sorry,

Guess I shouldn't have used the term "ports" when I meant "packages" to avoid confusion.

I understand how to get the ports collection installed and updated with the -P switch, but what I'm interested in is a way to keep the installed packages current on each of the jails without having to go into each jail individually and type:

# portupgrade -a

every time a port needs updating.

Is this possible when all of the jails run the same set of packages?

Thanks,
DW