Re: [ezjail] Message "Error: Create failed." during restore process and fstab.jail restored back to default one

On 03/01/2010 20:06, Terry wrote:
On 03/01/2010 13:47, Timo Pallach wrote:
Hi,

first I would like to thank you for the great tool to manage FreeBSD jails!!!

What I did:
* I have got a jail called "www". It has got a modified "/etc/fstab.www", where I added additional entries. * I created an archive of this jail: # ezjail-admin archive -A -d /tmp/
   * I stopped the jail: # ezjail-admin stop www
   * I deleted the jail: # ezjail-admin delete -w www
   * I restored the jail: # ezjail-admin restore -f -d /tmp/ www
=> I always get the message "Error: Create failed." during the restore process but everything seems to be fine! => The modified "/etc/fstab.www" that is included in the archive I created is not copied back but the default "/etc/fstab.www" can be found again.

Is everything successfully restored and I can ignore the message "Error: Create failed." during the restore process, or do I have do do something manually?

I am adding the additional entries in my "/etc/fstab.www" everytime I restore the jail. It would be nice to have this done automatically during the restore process to save time!
Is the "/etc/fstab.www" intentionally restored back to the default one?

Thanks for you help,

Timo Pallach.
Ignore me I see you had a customised config which you were hoping would be restored instead of the default