RE: [ezjail] Multiple FIBs support

Thank you very much: it works like a charm now, even with "ezjail-admin console"!!
(I tried inside a SSH session, but it didn't work at first. Better troubleshooting
shown me that there was a wrong line in /etc/resolver.conf... sorry!)

I have not been able to try the ZFS and cpuset features yet, but I checked almost all
other features and this CVS version seems to work stable for me now... what do you
think about committing a new release in the FreeBSD Ports repository?

Andrew