Requesting help configuring snmpd from within ezjail.

short-version so as to not bore you.
Requesting help configuring snmpd from within ezjail.

I am building a FreeBSD-6.2 system
I have read about and setup a few ezjails lately on a test box.
A couple of application bundles I'd like to provision into an ezjail are;
- Mail::Toaster | https://www.tnpi.biz/wiki/Mail_Toaster
- Nagios
- Hobbit
All require* snmpd to be running

* actually snmp is optional for mail::toaster.

I can't seem to get it to function properly from a Jail.
I did find a 'solution', which would allow me to ping out from jail,
but snmp still doesn't function correctly

for ping in jails, edit sysctl.conf for JailHost machine
 add to sysctl.conf: security.jail.allow_raw_sockets=1

From the wiki at Mail::Toaster, I found this snippet:
"For snmpd to work you need the proc filesystem mounted!
mount_procfs proc /jail/proc"
but, I'm too much of a n00b to be able to translate this.

So, again, the help I need is with configuring snmp to function within a jails.
I don't mind continuing my search...I just need help being pointed in
the right direction.

Thanks
Don