Re: [ezjail] Multiple IP's on multiples interfaces

Bastien Semene wrote:
> Hi list,
>
> I wished some feedback on how to use multiple IPs on multiples
> interfaces for a jail with ezjail.
>
> I've tested to use the export directive but it doesn't work as is.
> I've seen the patch from Pawel Jakub Dawidek available on the official
> ezjail website, but it seem to hasn't been updated since the release
> (2003/04/17).
>
> I wished to know if it is still available for FreeBSD 8, or at which
> FreeBSD it stopped to be usable ?
> And if I can't use it, how to add this feature ?

There is multiple IP-support for jails sind FreeBSD 7.2 or 7.1  iirc.

When doing ezjail-admin create just specify multiple IP-addresses by
using a comma-seperated list of IP-addr.

e.g. ezjail-admin create myjail.domain.tld 10.0.0.1,10.1.1.1

Which IP-Addr. is bound to which interface is out of the scope of ezjail
and the jail doesn't really care. Routing is up to the host-system.

greetings,
philipp