Linux in a jail

When I tried to install teamspeak-server in a jail I got the following errors:

Finished loading linux_base-fc-4_15 over FTP.
Running pre-install for linux_base-fc-4_15..
Linux mode is not enabled.
kldload: can't load linux: Operation not permitted
The linux kernel module could not be loaded.
Please enable linux mode manually and retry.
pkg_add: install script returned error status
pkg_add: 1 package addition(s) failed
pkg_add: pkg_add of dependency 'linux_base-fc-4_15' failed!
pkg_add: 1 package addition(s) failed
caro#
Linux is both enabeld on the host and jail.

Can anyone give me a clue?

Thanks
Jack