Multiple IP's on multiples interfaces

Hi list,

I wished some feedback on how to use multiple IPs on multiples interfaces for a jail with ezjail.

I've tested to use the export directive but it doesn't work as is.
I've seen the patch from Pawel Jakub Dawidek available on the official ezjail website, but it seem to hasn't been updated since the release (2003/04/17).

I wished to know if it is still available for FreeBSD 8, or at which FreeBSD it stopped to be usable ?
And if I can't use it, how to add this feature ?

Thanks in advance,
Bastien