Re: [ezjail] ezjail ro workarounds

David Gessel schrieb:
> I'm working with ezjail on a live system and I ran into a snag trying to
> install some ports in a jail with the RO root: specifically at least
> /usr/ports/security/openssh-portable wants to install into /usr/share
> which is RO to the jail.

I guess you have to write a bug report for openssh-portable. A port does not
have to install files into an other directory then specified with $PREFIX
(usually /usr/local).

For openssh-portable there might be an exception, because you can set
OPENSSH_OVERWRITE_BASE. But in this case there should be an error if you try
to install this in a jail.

Regards,
Carsten