Re: [ezjail] Ezjail is dead? (archiving problem)

On 8/21/09 2:25 PM, Panagiotis Christias wrote:

> If this helps (on a FreeBSD 6.2-RELEASE-p11 box):
>
> % pax -w -x cpio -f /tmp/etc.pax /etc
> % file /tmp/etc.pax
> /tmp/etc.pax: ASCII cpio archive (pre-SVR4 or odc)

Thanks a lot!

So I'm going to fix this in CVS, and bump ezjail in ports.

Since there was very little feedback on the ZFS code, I'm gonna postpone
that until later. Or is anyone besides Philipp using ZFS jails right now
and wants to help out with man pages for it?