Re: [ezjail] Ezjail is dead? (archiving problem)

> >Any ideas how to fix it? I can't erase these files with long names because
> >these
> Are you running ezjail from ports or from CVS? It is already kind-of-fixed
> in CVS, where I make pax use the posix archive format, but that is not
> backward-compatible with older versions of FreeBSD, so I don't consider it
> a real fix and am locked in until FreeBSD 7 is common place.

	BTW, what about gtar? It sits there in ports tree and it does support posix
format:

8.3.7 GNU `tar' and POSIX `tar'

Starting from version 1.14 GNU `tar' features full support for
POSIX.1-2001 archives.

   A POSIX conformant archive will be created if `tar' was given
`--format=posix' (`--format=pax') option.  No special option is
required to read and extract from a POSIX archive.

	Is it different from pax's posix option?

--
 Roman V. Isaev             http://www.soprano-recorder.ru             Moscow, Russia