Re: [ezjail] Ezjail is dead? (archiving problem)

On 08/17, Dirk Engling wrote:

> >Any ideas how to fix it? I can't erase these files with long names because
> >these
> Are you running ezjail from ports or from CVS? It is already kind-of-fixed
> in CVS, where I make pax use the posix archive format, but that is not
> backward-compatible with older versions of FreeBSD, so I don't consider it
> a real fix and am locked in until FreeBSD 7 is common place.

Yes I tried CVS version. But it does not work on my 7.2-release system:

iblis pa#uname -a
FreeBSD xxxx.yyyyy.ru 7.2-RELEASE-p2 FreeBSD 7.2-RELEASE-p2 #0: Wed Jun 24 00:57:44 UTC 2009
root AT i386-builder.daemonology DOT net:/usr/obj/usr/src/sys/GENERIC  i386
iblis pa#pax -x posix
pax: Unknown -x format: posix
pax: Known -x formats are: bcpio cpio sv4cpio sv4crc tar ustar

> >Damn, linux guys have that openvz working ok for years...
> http://www.ubuntu.com/GetUbuntu/download

No, thanks. That's good enough for my desktop, but not for my servers.

--
 Roman V. Isaev             http://www.soprano-recorder.ru             Moscow, Russia