Re: [ezjail] Ezjail is dead? (archiving problem)

On Mon, 17 Aug 2009, Roman V. Isaev wrote:

Any ideas how to fix it? I can't erase these files with long names because these

Are you running ezjail from ports or from CVS? It is already kind-of-fixed in CVS, where I make pax use the posix archive format, but that is not backward-compatible with older versions of FreeBSD, so I don't consider it a real fix and am locked in until FreeBSD 7 is common place.

Damn, linux guys have that openvz working ok for years...

http://www.ubuntu.com/GetUbuntu/download