Bind Patch -- Update Jail

Hello all,

I've patched BIND for the new vulnerability on a system that hosts a couple of production jails, and would like the update to be applied to the jails as well.

I've read from a few places that this can be done by stopping the jails, and then doing an ezjail-admin update in order to rebuild the jail's world. This sounds like it'd cause a fair bit of down time, which is highly undesirable.

Is there an easier way to patch BIND on our ezjail jails that wouldn't require stopping the jails for an extended period of time?

--
Thanks

Andrew Klettke
Optic Fusion NOC