Not getting it ... yet ? :) (ez jail setup)

First thanks a lot for your work and this seeminlgy awesome tool.
Seemingly because after much reading and checking on the web and reading the man page...
after customizing the ezjail.conf file ....
I get odd results ... and are probably ...

Not getting it. ;(

I have a freebsd-stable tree that I know to be "stable" for me.
I want to build my jails from it.
I specified my /usr/src directory in ez-jail.conf
but the "ezjail-admin install" keep trying to fetch the sources from FTP ????? why ? (I know it is the sources since it fetches the .a compressed source files)
I certainly do not want my jails to be build upon another stable source tree than the one I run my kernel On ....

I have read in the man page that I can specify a file:// ... argument but I do not know where exactly in the conf file...
Is it in the conf file in ezjail_ftphost ? (looks strange to me) or is it only for the -h command line option ?
Do the file:// line needs to be "file:///usr/src" ? but that looks odd given than I already gave my source tree in "ezjail_sourcetree"...

Basicaly I have a source tree and port tree in sync and I want my base jail to be build from that and thus the jails instances ...
No network access should be necessary for that in my case right ?

Last question,  I have cvup my ports and I read that you should not use cvup and portnsap at the same time to keep your port tree updated .... (but not why)... so what should I do.
Am I wrong to assume that with a STABLE source tree one should have the "same day" STABLE port tree and keep to that ? and that portupgrade know how to keep up in sync even a STABLE port tree ?

I am more than willing to explain my misunderstanding to help improve the help or docs or man pages.

I have a good obenBSD background but I am back on freBSD mostly because of the Jails feature.
I say to explain that I can understand most things, I know as an moderately skilled admin what the things are (alias, kernel, ports, building world, configuring pf etc etc) but I lack the freebsd background to know how things are done and the implied assumptions that come with it ...
So that could make me a good guinea pig for the man pages and docs....

Thanks a lot for you time.

Have a nice day or night :)

X.

PJ : my the ez-jail.conf file
# ezjail.conf - Example file, see ezjail.conf(5)
#
# Note: If you alter some of those variables AFTER creating your first
# jail, you may have to adapt /etc/fstab.* and EZJAIL_PREFIX/etc/ezjail/* by
# hand

# Location of jail root directories
#
# Note: If you have spread your jails to multiple locations, use softlinks
# to collect them in this directory
ezjail_jaildir=/jails/

# Location of the tiny skeleton jail template
ezjail_jailtemplate=${ezjail_jaildir}/newjail

# Location of the huge base jail
ezjail_jailbase=${ezjail_jaildir}/basejail

# Location of your copy of FreeBSD's source tree
ezjail_sourcetree=/usr/src

# In case you want to provide a copy of ports tree in base jail, set this to
# a cvsroot near you
# ezjail_portscvsroot=freebsdanoncvs AT anoncvs.FreeBSD DOT org:/home/ncvs
ezjail_portscvsroot=freebsdanoncvs AT anoncvs.fr.FreeBSD DOT org:/home/ncvs

# This is where the install sub command defaults to fetch its packages from
# ezjail_ftphost=ftp.freebsd.org
ezjail_ftphost=ftp://ftp.fr.freebsd.org/

# This is the command that is being executed by the console subcommand
ezjail_default_execute=/usr/bin/login -f root

# This is the default location where ezjail archives its jails to
#ezjail_archivedir=`pwd -P`
ezjail_archivedir=/jails/archived

# base jail will provide a soft link from /usr/bin/perl to /usr/local/bin/perl
# to accomodate all scripts using '#!/usr/bin/perl'...
 ezjail_uglyperlhack="YES"

# Default options for newly created jails
#
# Note: Be VERY careful about disabling ezjail_mount_enable. Mounting
# basejail via nullfs depends on this. You will have to find other
# ways to provide your jail with essential system files
 ezjail_mount_enable="YES"
 ezjail_devfs_enable="YES"
 ezjail_devfs_ruleset="devfsrules_jail"
 ezjail_procfs_enable="YES"
 ezjail_fdescfs_enable="YES"

# Setting this to YES will start to manage the basejail and newjail in ZFS
# ezjail_use_zfs="YES"
# The name of the ZFS ezjail should create jails on, it will be mounted at the ezjail_jaildir
# ezjail_jailzfs="tank/ezjail"
# ADVANCED, be very careful!
# ezjail_zfs_properties="-o compression=lzjb -o atime=off"