Error with postfix dirs when using the archive feature.

Hello,

I would like to use the archive feature of ezjail but I get archiver related errors when it reaches my postfix spool dir.

The jails are stopped, and I'm running the command as root.

# ezjail-admin archive -A

pax: Ustar cannot archive a socket ./var/spool/postfix/private/
tlsmgr
pax: Ustar cannot archive a socket ./var/spool/postfix/private/rewrite
pax: Ustar cannot archive a socket ./var/spool/postfix/private/bounce
pax: Ustar cannot archive a socket ./var/spool/postfix/private/defer
pax: Ustar cannot archive a socket ./var/spool/postfix/private/trace
pax: Ustar cannot archive a socket ./var/spool/postfix/private/verify
pax: Ustar cannot archive a socket ./var/spool/postfix/private/proxymap
pax: Ustar cannot archive a socket ./var/spool/postfix/private/proxywrite
pax: Ustar cannot archive a socket ./var/spool/postfix/private/smtp
pax: Ustar cannot archive a socket ./var/spool/postfix/private/relay
pax: Ustar cannot archive a socket ./var/spool/postfix/private/error
pax: Ustar cannot archive a socket ./var/spool/postfix/private/retry
pax: Ustar cannot archive a socket ./var/spool/postfix/private/discard
pax: Ustar cannot archive a socket ./var/spool/postfix/private/local
pax: Ustar cannot archive a socket ./var/spool/postfix/private/virtual
pax: Ustar cannot archive a socket ./var/spool/postfix/private/lmtp
pax: Ustar cannot archive a socket ./var/spool/postfix/private/anvil
pax: Ustar cannot archive a socket ./var/spool/postfix/private/scache
pax: Ustar cannot archive a socket ./var/spool/postfix/public/cleanup
pax: Ustar cannot archive a socket ./var/spool/postfix/public/flush
pax: Ustar cannot archive a socket ./var/spool/postfix/public/showq
Error: Archiving jail failed.
  You might want to check and remove /pathtobackupdir/xyz-200907192356.57.tar.gz.

I looked after it and the dir /var/spool/postfix/private( has rights of 700) and ownership of postfix:wheel, so root cant access it.
With public its 710 and postfix:maildrop, it's the same stuff...

Is there a safe workaround, or I just have to add rights for these dirs? I know it's not exactly ezjail related but there should be a swith to skip these, and not die, or something.

Thanks for the help!

Best Regards,

B.