Re: [ezjail] add custom mounts?

Philipp Wuensche wrote:
Fred Condo wrote:

There is still a problem, however --  /usr/local/etc has to be
read-write even while the rest of /usr/local remains read-only. Could
this be achieved via a symlink /usr/local/etc -> /local.etc?

I have not tested this, but I don't see why this shouldn't work.

greetings,
philipp

Im actually doing something like:

ln -s /etc/apache /usr/local/etc/apache

testing now.

but, might decide to take the whole ../etc dir.. but I want to keep things link /usr/local/etc/php/extensions.ini  etc.

--
Michael Scheidell, CTO
Phone: 561-999-5000, x 1259
> | SECNAP Network Security Corporation
  • Certified SNORT Integrator
  • 2008-9 Hot Company Award Winner, World Executive Alliance
  • Five-Star Partner Program 2009, VARBusiness
  • Best Anti-Spam Product 2008, Network Products Guide
  • King of Spam Filters, SC Magazine 2008

This email has been scanned and certified safe by SpammerTrap®.
For Information please see www.secnap.com/products/spammertrap/