Re: [ezjail] add custom mounts?

We use ezjail to build web application environments.  Many of these
environments use the same php extensions, apache mods, etc... so it would
be ideal if we could make a basic application environment and share those
binaries like you suggested.  This would really help since we could keep
the environments the same, but separate our our clients' web app files
using jails.  It would really speed the process, and reduce the resources
necessary to run them all like you suggested.  Count me as interested.

-Nestor

--
Nestor Wheelock
Partner / Systems Architect == function(form);