add custom mounts?

I want to add custom mounts when I build new jails.

example:  if I wanted to have 16 jails, all doing exactly the same thing, why not (read only) mount:

/usr/local

would mount (shared)  ../sbin ../bin  ../libexe  ../perl and php stuff...

executables would be same executables (save memory, disk space) and upkeep.. only one set of files to run a portsupgrade on.

(with a private , rw /usr/local/etc for each one)

any idea easy way to go about this?

--
Michael Scheidell, CTO
Phone: 561-999-5000, x 1259
> | SECNAP Network Security Corporation
  • Certified SNORT Integrator
  • 2008-9 Hot Company Award Winner, World Executive Alliance
  • Five-Star Partner Program 2009, VARBusiness
  • Best Anti-Spam Product 2008, Network Products Guide
  • King of Spam Filters, SC Magazine 2008

This email has been scanned and certified safe by SpammerTrap®.
For Information please see www.secnap.com/products/spammertrap/