Re: [ezjail] Converting legacy jails to ezjail

> As the errors you sent were related to services - bsdftpd, sshd and inetd
> -
> I didn't notice your jail wasn't starting.
>
> If it's not a image jail, you can acess the /usr/jails/<jail
> name>/etc/rc.conf and disable these services, then try starting again the
> jail and acess it's console with  "ezjail-admin console <jail fqdn>". If
> this works, you can exit to the host shell and proceed updating the jails
> ports tree: ezjail-admin update -P
>
> Then, go to the jail console again and install the port: ezjail-admin
> console <jail>
> cd /usr/ports/misc/compat6x && make install distclean
>
> And try to start the jail services - don't forget the "YES" at the
> /etc/rc.conf - bsdftpd, sshd and inetd.
>
> []'s,
> Alex

Thanks - although the problem was mainly solved by cryx I would have had
to install the compat libraries as well. I'd completely forgotten about
them and probably would have stumbled into a problem as a result.

So thank you for the help - I think you pre-empted a future issue for me :)

Kev