Starting a "norun" jail

Hi,

I love ex-jail. Thank you for all the hard work. It is a wonderful tool. I do have a quick question, and I hope that I didn't miss it in the man page. I have an ezjail that I would like to set to norun with ezjail config -r norun jailname, because I don't want it to start automatically at boot.

How does one go about starting it then? ezjail-admin start jail name returns an error of:

"Error: Could start jailname. You need to stop it by hand."

Thanks,
John Grasty