[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [ezjail] FBSD 10.0-RELEASE and ZFS
- To: ezjail AT erdgeist DOT org
- Subject: Re: [ezjail] FBSD 10.0-RELEASE and ZFS
- From: Dirk Engling <erdgeist AT erdgeist DOT org>
- Date: Sun, 01 Jun 2014 13:56:04 +0200
- Delivered-to: mailing list ezjail AT erdgeist DOT org
- In-reply-to: <CAHieY7QF6j=T7LM469DENrF+LzMUG4ep-qxtPZsnsUphMbB0Tw AT mail.gmail DOT com>
- References: <CAHieY7QF6j=T7LM469DENrF+LzMUG4ep-qxtPZsnsUphMbB0Tw AT mail.gmail DOT com>
- User-agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; Intel Mac OS X 10.9; rv:24.0) Gecko/20100101 Thunderbird/24.5.0
On 30.05.14 17:16, Alejandro Imass wrote:
> We are heavy users (and fans!) of EzJail on FBSD 8 and 9 but now want to
> migrate to FBSD 10.0-RELEASE and ZFS. Are there any things that we have
> to watch out for?
From what I heard, you get some annoying warnings and there's rumors
that in some versions of 10 the mount points were not properly
unmounted. Besides that I've not had many complaints.
For 11 I need to put more work into ezjail, as the legacy path from
rc-configs for the jails to jail.conf only will be switched off.