[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Message "Error: Create failed." during restore process and fstab.jail restored back to default one
first I would like to thank you for the great tool to manage FreeBSD
What I did:
* I have got a jail called "www". It has got a modified
"/etc/fstab.www", where I added additional entries.
* I created an archive of this jail: # ezjail-admin archive -A -d /tmp/
* I stopped the jail: # ezjail-admin stop www
* I deleted the jail: # ezjail-admin delete -w www
* I restored the jail: # ezjail-admin restore -f -d /tmp/ www
=> I always get the message "Error: Create failed." during the restore
process but everything seems to be fine!
=> The modified "/etc/fstab.www" that is included in the archive I
created is not copied back but the default "/etc/fstab.www" can be found
Is everything successfully restored and I can ignore the message "Error:
Create failed." during the restore process, or do I have do do something
I am adding the additional entries in my "/etc/fstab.www" everytime I
restore the jail. It would be nice to have this done automatically
during the restore process to save time!
Is the "/etc/fstab.www" intentionally restored back to the default one?
Thanks for you help,