jails copied to new server won't start

Heya,

I recently built a new server and copied (zfs send) my /usr/jails to the new machine.  I made small edits to ezjails.conf to point to the new zfs and pool name and to the jail configs to update the IPs.  Both machines are running the same version of ezjail (3.3). When I try to start a jail on the new server I get:

  # service ezjail start vhost4
  Starting jails: cannot start jail  "vhost4":
  11
  jail: vhost4: /bin/sh /etc/rc: failed
  .

I tried, “/bin/sh -x /usr/local/bin/ezjail-admin start vhost4” but it’s no more informative.

How can I get more information about the actual startup problem?

	- H